Foster Parent Training & Support Group
Meridian Public Library, June 13, 2018 @ 6:30 PM
Thanks to everyone who showed up at last night’s Training and Support Group on Teens and Technology. I’d love for you to leave to review me if you have a few minutes. This helps get this information out to more people on social media.
Following are some links to the resources I talked about, and some other good ones that I didn’t have time to mention.
- Google is Tracking You
- Dangers of Snapchat
- Sextortion PSA
- Porn is not the worst thing on Musical.ly
- How to turn on Ask To Buy on Apple devices
- How to keep your kids from buying apps on Android Play Store
- Cosmo After Dark on Snapchat is porn and there are no parental controls
- Update: Snapchat cancels Cosmo After Dark after parent uproar
- ICAC Task Force
Here are a few other articles I’ve written about fostering teens:
- Parental controls for foster parents
- Investing in the success of foster teens through mentoring
- Walking through life with your foster teens
Have questions or comments? Please comment below!